Vendor information- Scroll down to see applications you can download and mail in for our 2014 event!
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS SEEKING TO SELL AT PAGAN PRIDE 2014
In order to sell at our event, we expect that you have a valid Seller’s Permit, or business license, or are partnered with someone who does have one. We will not require you to display it, but should you be requested, by city or government authorities you should have it available. This will keep us legal with the County of Los Angeles. Below are links to our applications and introductory letter, with information for potential vendors. We would be happy to promote your website or business here on this page, so if you register soon, let us know if you want a link!
NON PROFIT Organizations: We would love to have your participation. Please fill out the vendor form, and look at the information there in as well as on the welcome letter, and if you are not selling anything, please just write on the form”Not selling” and you sign up to participate for FREE. If you are planning to make transactions and accept money, you will need to pay a fee. We would love to have many local organizations participate in this event, so please let us know by filling out a form (see below). You can also advertise in our program either a quarter page or a full page; contact our program editor, Amber for more information.
- $40 plus a donation item to our raffle (if paid (received!) before September 1, 2011).
- $50 plus donation item to our raffle (after September 1st, 2011). DEADLINE for applications for vending is September 15, 2012.
- 10% of Gross Receipts is payable to the County of LA, Dept. of Parks and Recreation is required at the event.
- Each individual sharing the booth is required to donate an item to our raffle, however, only one fee will be assessed per booth. (Please make check payable to: First Pantheistic Center)
- You will be expected to donate a medium item(s) to the Auction as well ($20 approx value)
Pay for your vending fee with Paypal: