INFORMATION FOR VENDORS SEEKING TO SELL AT PAGAN PRIDE 2015
In order to sell at our event, we expect that you have a valid Resellers Permit, or business license, or are partnered with someone who does have one. We will not require you to display it, but should you be requested, by city or government authorities you should have it available. This will keep us legal with the City of Palmdale. We would be happy to promote your website or business here on this page, so if you register soon, let us know if you want a link!
Non Profit Organizations: We would love to have your participation. Please fill out the vendor form, and look at the information there in as well as on the welcome letter, and if you are not selling anything, please just write on the form”Not selling” and you sign up to participate for free. If you are planning to make transactions and accept money, you will need to pay a fee. We would love to have many local organizations participate in this event, so please let us know by filling out a form (see below).
- $40 plus a donation item to our raffle (if paid (received!) before September 1, 2015).
- $50 plus donation item to our raffle (after September 1st, 2015).
The Deadline for applications for vending is September 15, 2015.
- Each individual sharing the booth is required to donate an item to our raffle, however, only one fee will be assessed per booth. (Please make check payable to: First Pantheistic Center)
- You will be expected to donate a medium item(s) to the Auction as well ($20 approx value)
- This is No Stake park. You will need weights to make sure your shade unit is safe. It will be Windy.
Vendor Forms are on the right.
Pay for your vending fee with Paypal: