Please support the following vendors and non-profit organizations at this year’s event. Without them, Pagan Pride Day would not be possible.
- Eye of the Dragon- Incense, Pagan/Heathen/Celtic Silver Jewelry, Statuary Ritual Garb, Tarot, Tapestries and more! This is Ariadne’s booth, run by Brandon at AVPPDay
- Impressions by Lirica Broom Shoppe: Crafts,custom hand made Brooms/Besoms for handfastings/weddings and other occasions. We also have herb products. Stop by our booth to see what we have to offer!
- Tir Nathrach Apothecary - Handmade Incense, Smudges, and Herbs. Magical powders and scents to enhance your life.
- Frey’s Hermetic Supplies - Higher end product for serious witches. Black Mirrors, rune stones, wands, voodoo dolls, drinking horns, original art.
- Carvings by Christopher - Hand Carved Wands, Chopsticks, Canes, and other items.
- Clan of the Desert Oak – Handmade one of a kind items, scrying mirrors, potholders runes and other surprises.
- Wonderfully Made – Beautiful handcrafted items for ritual and everyday wear – cloaks, robes, altar cloths, tote bags, tarot/rune/crystal pouches – and we still make some of the best renaissance garb in Southern California!
- D & d’s Boutique offers a variety of handmade boutique items, perfect for anyone.
- Beyond Jewelry offers handmade jewelry made with wire, beads and stones. Also offering hair accessories. Visit me at www.facebook.com/bjcrafting
- FatCat Creations offers a unique style of themed jewelry, hair accessories, scarves and much more! All handmade crafts are designed to bring out the individuality of every life they touch.
- Magikal Kabinets by Kalypso Krystal – Please find us on Facebook, Twitter and Artfire.
- Wrap It! – Capes for every occasion – ritual, reenactment, fashion for women and men. Like us on Facebook at
- Crystal Illuminations - Crystals, pendulums, jewelry and crystal artwork! Please come to sign up for crystal healing and crystal grid classes and events.
And our non profit groups:
- Dragon’s Weyr Circle - Hrafn Skjoldr Kindred and the First Pantheistic Center.
- Sunrise HIV/AIDS Foundation- a charity food bank for AIDS patients and their families